At Spotaschool, we take your privacy very seriously. The Privacy Act 1988 (Cth),
information we collect, how we hold it, use it, and who we might share it with.
version, in question-and-answer format, below.
And also, we believe that you shouldn't have to provide personal information to
participate in the free knowledge movement, you may:
- Read and use Spotaschool site without registering an account.
Because we want to understand how Spotaschool Site is used so we can
make them better for you, we collect some information when you:
- Use the Spotaschool site.
- Send us emails or participate in a survey or feedback.
We are committed to:
- Using reasonable measures to keep your information secure.
- Never selling your information or sharing it with third parties for marketing purposes.
- Only sharing your information in limited circumstances, such as to improve the
Spotaschool site, to comply with the law, or to protect you and others
- Retaining your data for the shortest possible time that is consistent with
maintaining, understanding, and improving the Spotaschool site, and our
obligations under law.
- For the protection of the Spotaschool and users, if you do not